Welcome back once more to my page. According to the topic “customize Facebook notification email”, I will tell you all you must know about it. This might be the first time you are hearing of the “customize Facebook notification email”; well it is not a problem at all. The purpose why I am here today is for you to know about it, so I will be updating you with this unique information. Facebook you see is fun when you visit or access it; you catch a lot of interesting moments. Also, you can be able to control some features on this platform, as we all know one man’s food might be another man’s poison.
Not everyone on Facebook likes the notification feature, although the majority of Facebook users love to sit a lot. But due to the differences, Facebook has enabled the users to control what they like and don’t on the platform. The notification email is about Facebook sending notifications to your email address when you are offline on Facebook. Bringing you back to the topic of today, I will tell you how to access the notification settings and customize your notification. But hope you know how to login to your Facebook account because if you don’t log in on Facebook, you won’t be able to customize your Facebook notification email. So I will tell you how you can login to Facebook.
Steps to Login on Facebook
There are guidelines that will be given to you when you want to login on Facebook. Just read and follow the steps stated below;
- To login, visit www.facebook.com or open the Facebook app.
- Once you have done so, you will see two empty boxes.
- Fill in your information which is; your email or phone number and your password.
- When you are done just click the login or sign in button.
These are the steps for you to login on Facebook.
How to Customize Facebook Notification Email
Now this how you can customize your notification email on android;
- Launch your Facebook app or Facebook site.
- Then log in or sign in.
- Then click the three lines icon at the top of the screen.
- After that select “notifications settings”.
- Options will appear, click activity about you.
- You can now choose to stop receiving notification in your email when you turn off email.
- But for the easy and faster process once you have clicked “notifications settings” just scroll down and then select push option.
- Then turn on your “do not disturb” button.
When all these steps are followed correctly then you will access your notification settings and then begin to customize.
This is How to Customize Your Notification Email on Computer;
- Access your chrome on your computer.
- Then log in to your Facebook account.
- After that, you can click the down arrow icon at the top of your screen.
- Also select settings.
- Now a new page will show, click Notifications.
- You will see four options on a new page.
- To turn off notifications messages been sent to your email address.
- Just click the edit button beside it and then turn it off.
- But if you want to customize it. Click edit and then make any changes you want.
This is how to customize your Facebook notification email on your computer.