My topic for you today is creating a facebook business page for real estate. Have you been searching for a way to create a business page for real estate on Facebook, you should be glad because today is a wonderful day for you? So many people are into real estate businesses and they want to create a page for it but they don’t know where to start from.
Creating a Facebook Business Page for Real Estate
Create a Facebook business page for real estate has to do with marketing. Before you can think of creating a page on facebook for real estate business, you must have a Facebook account. And you know that creating a real estate business page means that you are into real estate business. Facebook is a platform that helps you market and also advertise your business for free. With the help of Facebook, you can reach out to your audience and to your customers very quick. Real estate business page is a place where you can advertise your business, post photos of the estate you want to sell and people visit the page to view them.
Making use of Facebook and setting up a business page for your real estate business is really helpful and wonderful. What you should be searching for right now is how you can create your real estate business page on facebook. But first, you have to set up a business account on Facebook. And that is where we are heading to now, on the following paragraph below this one.
How to Create Facebook Account for Business
When I say you need to set up a business account on Facebook, is also the same as setting up a personal Facebook account. Because lots of people think that facebook business account is different from the normal account that they use to create. When you sign up an account on Facebook, you have automatically signed up a business account on Facebook because every facebook account is a business account. but this time you have to upload files that contain the details about your business. It means that you do not have to upload your personal details but your business information. Follow the step below to sign up a business account on Facebook.
- Open your web browser and go to www.facebook.com or launch your facebook app if you have the app.
- Turn to the sign-up page and enter your first and last name, email address, enter your password, the day you were given birth to which is your date of birth.
- Choose your gender “MALE or FEMALE” and click sign up or create.
- On the other page, you will be requested to verify your account. To verify the account, a message will be sent to your email or message box and code the numbers you see inside it.
- Type in the code you see inside your message or email inbox into the verification box and tap verify.
In no time you will be welcome to facebook and you can start using the platform. With these steps provided above, you can create as much business account you want. Now to the final part, how you can create your real estate business page on facebook.
How to Set Up a Real Estate Business Page on Facebook
The step to set up a business page on facebook for real estate business is easy, slow and steady. You don’t need to rush yourself when you want to set up a real estate business page. All that you have to do is these;
- Login your Facebook account and access the page tab on your homepage.
- Then tap on create page tab on your screen and c How to create facebook account choose the option of business or brand by clicking the get started link low the business option.
- Type in the name you want to use for your real estate business page and choose your category.
- Click continue when you are through with the page. The next thing is to upload photos of real estate on the page profile photo and the cover photo of the page.
These are the steps to set up your business page on facebook for your real estate business and note, when uploading the photos, they should not be your personal photos. They should be photos of a real estate to get other user attention. Apart from going through logging in your account or going by clicking the page tab before creating your page, you can just go to Facebook Business on your web browser.