What do you understand by the term “create new Facebook account with Gmail”? If you want to sign up for a new Facebook account but Facebook keeps telling you that you have used that number already or you have used the number too many times, then you should simply Create New Facebook Account with Gmail. What this refers to is that you should create a new Facebook account using a Gmail account. There are several contact addresses you can use in creating a Facebook account and a Gmail is one of them.
Gmail refers to Google Mail and Google mail is a valid contact address but you can only get access to use it in sending and receiving messages when you are connected to the internet. Once you are connected to the internet, you can monitor your Gmail account on the web or Gmail app. one amazing thing is that you only need a Google account and you would automatically be assigned a Gmail Account.
How to Create a New Facebook Account with Gmail
If you have been signing up for a Facebook account for some time now, you should not have any difficulty with creating a new Facebook account with Gmail.
- Go to www.facebook.com which is the official Facebook URL. Log out of any account that is logged in so you can access the sign-up form.
- Now, locate any button indicating you can sign up for a new Facebook account from the welcome page.
- Now fill the account sign up form displayed to you and enter the Gmail address you want to use in creating the account into the box required for you to enter your contact address.
- Click on the continue button and you would be asked to verify your Gmail.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your Gmail address. You would have to get the code sent in the confirmation message and enter it into the box provided for you.
Once the code has been entered correctly, you would be automatically signed in to your new Facebook account. You have to keep your login details simple to remember but difficult for others to guess.
Facebook Sign In
If you have created your Facebook account with Gmail, then you should log it out and try logging it in to confirm if you remember the login details.
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Now enter your account login details into the boxes provided and hit the “Login” button.
If your login details are entered correctly, you would be automatically logged in your account.