Are you ready to build an amazing classroom community? ClassDojo is the classic, beautiful, simple and safe communication app made for teachers, students, and parents. It is a classroom communication app that is used to share reports between teachers and parents. ClassDojo helps to connect both parent and teacher on the student’s conduct and performance via their real-time reports. Also, a feed for videos and photos during the school days. The style teaches development skills and also creates a portfolio for the student, just so the parents can be aware of activities ahead of meeting with teachers.
ClassDojo helps teachers to build a positive classroom culture by encouraging the students and also communicating with parents. It is free for everyone to use and parents, students, teachers, and school leaders have joined in more than 180 countries.
The app is compatible with any device type like tablets, smartphones, computers, and smartboards. You can get the app free on your App Store. To download, follow below;
- Open your Appstore.
- Type ClassDojo into the search tab.
- Once the search result is out, tap on the first one to load the information page of the app.
- Tap on the “Install” tab to get the app.
ClassDojo will be installed successfully into the device if the login details are right. To use the ap immediately, tap on “Open” from the same page.
ClassDojo for Teacher
ClassDojo can be used by teachers to build a safe and comfortable community for students. Teachers use it to keep up to date on student progress and classroom happenings. They can encourage students for any skill such as working hard and also teamwork. Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing videos, announcements, and photos. Messaging is available for teachers and parents. All the teacher tools are made available for teachers such as Noise Meter and Group maker.
CHECKOUT: Babbel Review – Babbel.com Review
Creating a teacher account on ClassDojo is easy and be using the web, iOS or Android. Follow below to do so;
- Navigate to the Homepage at http://www.classdojo.com/
- From the center, select “Teacher”.
- Fill in the personal information required and click on “Sign Up”.
- Then join your school by entering the name of the school by click on “Join this School” once you locate it.
Then follow the steps that will be displayed to add your first class, students and skills or you can cancel to be redirected to your Homepage.
- Launch the app and then choose “I’m a Teacher” button.
- Tap on “Create Teacher Account”.
- Enter your email ID and then create a login password, tap on “Create Account”.
- Add your title, first-class, and last name, and then tap on “Next”.
- Type in your school name into the search and select “Join this school”.
You can decide not to work in a school by tapping on “I don’t teach in a school”.
- Open the App and then choose “I’m a Teacher” option.
- Type in your email ID and create a password, then tap on “Create Account”.
- Enter your title, first name, and last name, tap on “Next”.
- Use the search and enter your school name and join the school. Or select “I don’t teach in a school” if you do not wish to join a school.
Add your class, explore the class and take the tour.
ClassDojo for Students
Students can be logged in at home via the web if they have a Google sign-in account at school. If the child is provided with an individual QR Code they would be able to login using the app or web. Student Log in;
To use the Google sign-in method;
- On the browser, go to https://classdojo.zendesk.com/agent/dojo.me
- From there, select Google Sign in.
- Type in the Google email address and password.
Then follow the on-screen instructions to be logged in.
Parents can log in their children if it is connected to their accounts on their device.
- Log in to the Parent account.
- Tap on the picture icon at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the student to give them access to their account where they can post pictures, videos, journal entries and also drawings to their portfolio.
- To access your parent account, select the photo icon at the top and choose your account.
ClassDojo For Parents
Parents can use ClassDojo to stay updated about their children’s school activities. Signing up for an account as a parent is simple and takes the same process as creating a teacher account.