Is Citi Simplicity Credit Card a good credit card, how do I qualify for a Citi Simplicity card or how can I apply for a Citi Simplicity card? The following questions can be answered while you continue reading the article. In the meantime, there are thousands of financial companies that issued amazing credit cards that include Capital One, Chase, Citi, American Express, Discover, and more. Citi is one of the incredible banking and financial service company that offers amazing and great deals on credit cards to thousands of members across different countries.
Furthermore, Citi Simplicity credit card is a simple credit card that offers you low intro APR on your balance transfers, as well as no yearly fee. The interesting aspect of the Citi Simplicity Card is the low intro provided on every single purchase and also on your balance transfers. According to the platform you enjoy 0% intro APR for one year and 6 months on your transactions and balance transfers. Once you’ve exhausted your low intro offers as a new member, the variables will range from 14.74% – 24.7% according to the creditworthiness of your card. You can view the Citi Simplicity card benefits below.
Benefits of Citi Simplicity Card
Majorly, the thing that makes the Citi Simplicity credit card outstanding is the low intro rate. With the Simplicity card payment, you have the privileged of enjoying a low intro rate on your credit card balance transfer as well as your daily transaction for new members. Addition benefits include:
- Enjoy unlimited access at no annual fee.
- No late fee.
- No penalty rates.
- Access to 0% intro rate for absolute 18 months on purchase and balance transfer.
- With the enhanced security on the credit card, it provides you with identity theft solutions.
- The platform got you covered on unrecognize or unauthorized purchases that might charge you on your account.
- Automatic account alerts to help you receive notifications on suspicious transactions or when you exceed your credit limit.
- With digital wallets, you can shop in your own convenient space across thousands of online shopping platforms.
In addition, the platform comes with Citi Simplicity credit card 24/7 customer services where you can access the phone number to call customer services concerning your card payment. Above all, the comes with a simple interface to cashless transactions online.
How to Apply for Citi Simplicity Card
Generally, the requirement qualifies you to apply for any of the Citi credit cards includes 21 years of age. A minimum income of P180,000 per year with another credit card, and p250,00 with no credit card. Also provide active contact details and a valid ID such as TIN, SSS, GSIS, or UMID number. Once you must meet the requirement, then, you can apply for the Citi Simplicity card online or via phone number. to apply for a Citi Simplicity credit card online:
- Go to the Citi Simplicity Credit Card application page.
- Select Apply Now in the middle of the page.
- Enter the following information First, Middle, and Last name.
- Home address, Social Security Number, Date of birth, Country of Citizenship, and phone number should be provided.
- Enter your address and create a security word and answer the question.
- Fill out your financial information that includes total annual income and monthly mortgage.
Afterward, you can complete the remaining instruction you need and click Agree & Submit. Before you submit your application for Citi Simplicity Card, you need to go through the process again to ensure no error or mistake is made which might disapprove of the credit card.
How to Login to Citi Simplicity Card
In other to manage your credit account, the Citi Simplicity card login serves as an authentication access page that allows you to login to your credit account. Likewise, the Simplicity Credit Card login allows you to check your balance transfer, pay bills, and more. To login to Citi Simplicity card:
- Go to the Citi Simplicity credit card login page.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password.
- Then, click Sign On.
In summary, the Citi Simplicity credit score requirement includes 660-700 which is the minimum credit score. Concerning the Citi Simplicity approval, no official statement of the minimum credit score has been made known yet.