Do you want to change Facebook name on your Facebook profile? Well if you want to do so and find it difficult, then you should continue reading this article. There are a lot of reasons attached to it when it comes to changing the name on the Facebook platform. Now I am going to tell you some of the reasons why users change their name on Facebook. Also, I will tell you why users can’t change their name on Facebook. So if you are interested then you should read on.
Change Facebook Name
Now the reason why users change their names is that they want their friends to easily locate or find them on the Facebook platform. Also, they want to have a good and unique name, there are users that don’t like the name they use on Facebook and wants to change to their own choice of name. Well, there are really indeed lots of reasons for this, so today I will be telling how to change Facebook name.
Why I Cannot Change My Name On Facebook?
There are lots of users that find it hard to change their name on Facebook after changing it but with a little mistake attached to it and will like to correct it, but can no longer do so. Now Facebook has given a limit when it comes to changing name on Facebook. When you do this it is going to take you some days to do any changes again to your Facebook name. This will bring me to tell you how often you can do this.
How Often Can I Change My Name On Facebook?
Now Facebook has given some days that users can make changes on their Facebook name. You can only change a name on this platform, after that if you want to make any change on it again it will take you 60 days. When those 60 days have reached, then you can make another change. But if the 60 days limit has not yet been reached or met then you cannot make any changes on your Facebook name. That is why users on Facebook are advised wisely to be careful when they want to change their Facebook name.
How Do I Change My Name On Facebook?
Now finally here comes how you can do this on the Facebook platform. For you to successfully get this done, follow the steps below;
- Access your Facebook account.
- Also then click the drop-down arrow at the top of the screen.
- You should now select or click settings.
- Also under “General” look for name.
- When you have seen it click edit and then enter your new name.
- Lastly, click review change and then enter your password and click save changes.
These are the steps to direct you on how to change your name.
Can I Add Another Name To My Facebook Name?
Yes, you can add another name to your Facebook name; it is very easy and simple. Well, I will like to give you steps on how to go about it;
- First, access your Facebook personal account.
- After that, you must now click the drop-down arrow at the top of your screen.
- Now select or click settings.
- Also under “General” look for “name”.
- When you have found it click it.
- Then select “About”.
- Also, look for “details about you” on the left side panel and click “other names”.
- Now use the drop-down menu to select the type of name you want to add.
- Also, check the box and mark “show at the top of profile” to make your other name appear next to your full name at the top of your Facebook profile.
- When you are done click save.
These are the steps you must follow when you want to add another name to your Facebook name.