The question can I delete my Facebook account? Arises from potential doubts that Facebook satisfies your needs. It may also be because you think someone is snooping into your privacy. Facebook is like a computer that stores all your memories and posts you made. Whatever post you share on Facebook and didn’t delete would always be available to you when you need it in the future. When you think of how childish you were on Facebook or if Facebook reminds you of bad memories, then you would probably consider deleting your Facebook account.
Well deleting your Facebook account isn’t really an issue as it can be done anytime. Before deleting your Facebook account, you must first have one. This is a decision that should be taken if you feel like Facebook is no longer the thing for you.
Open Facebook Account
Opening a Facebook account is basically free but there are requirements that should be met.one of many requirements is a mobile number or email address. This is needed for Facebook to confirm that you are human. You have to make sure your mail is genuine as fake accounts are blocked from the Facebook platform. If you meet all of the necessary requirements, follow the steps below to open a Facebook account.
- Open a web browser or any of the Facebook apps on your device.
- If you are new to Facebook you would see a log in page. If you already have an account signed in, you have to sign out in order to create a new one.
- Scroll down to find the sign up form and click it. If you can’t find the form, hit “create account” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form that should be visible to you and click the “Sign up” button at the extreme bottom of the page.
- Verify your mobile number or email address on this page by following the instructions provided.
After confirmation, your account would be opened but you need to go through some of the Facebook steps to complete your account set up. Add some friends to set up your account and complete your profile.
How can I delete my Facebook Account?
To delete your Facebook account permanently,
- Open the Facebook webpage and log in to Facebook.
- Quickly go to the Facebook settings page on your account.
- On the account setting page, scroll down to find “Your Facebook Information” and click on it.
- On the new page, hit “Delete your account and information”.
- Choose “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.
Confirm your account password and click on “Ok” when prompted to. Note that th total deleting of your Facebook account would take up to fourteen days.