Are you an alien? Do you specialize in campaign jobs? And are you seeking a job in the United States that pays at least $25,000 – $40,000? If yes, then this article is for you. There are several campaign jobs you can do. And there are also a lot of employers you can work for to promote their products, their positions as head of state, and more. Moreover, you can even be a campaign manager, a campaign director, or even part of a campaign team. It depends on your qualification. But not to worry as regardless of what you want to be. And the type of campaign jobs you are seeking. This article is here to help.
While preparing for elections, a lot of politicians tend to seek campaign managers. Also, when a marketer wants his products to get to a lot of people, he then seeks a campaign manager to help. Making the job of a campaign manager one that is responsible for the planning and coordination of an event or even more to promote a particular project. There are still more duties and responsibilities of a campaign worker. And all would be shown to you. So, if you are interested in the job, you can read this article to know more. And after that, you can proceed to apply for a job. And working in the U.S under a visa sponsorship.
Skills And Qualifications of a Campaign Manager in the United States
Do you want to apply to be a Campaign Manager? There are different skills and qualifications required of you. However, one of the most important things required of you as a campaign manager is job experience. You must have about 5 to 10 years of related job experience. You must be experienced to do the job of campaign manager. Other skills and qualifications that would be required from you also include;
- Your Bachelor’s degree in communication.
- A bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or any related field.
- Ability to solve problems.
- You must understand current marketing trends.
- know how to run B2B and B2C campaigns.
- able to manage several marketing campaigns.
These are just some of the skills and qualifications required of you before you can take the job of a campaign manager. Others depend on your employer. But if you rather want to be part of a campaign team. Your qualifications depend on your campaign manager. What he wants you to do and what he wants from you to promote the campaign.
Duties and Responsibilities for campaign Jobs Work in the United States with visa Sponsorship
As a campaign job worker, there are several duties and responsibilities that you would be given. One of your major duties is to make sure you achieve your main aim while doing your campaign. So, you work with the campaign or marketing manager to ensure that all the resources needed for the campaign are provided and that they meet the required sales target. However, that is not the only responsibility given to a campaign job worker. Other duties and responsibilities include;
- Create the campaigns based on the market segments. This helps to gain new customers and also build repeat businesses.
- Organizing shows and exhibition that has to do with trade.
- Follow the campaign implementation.
- Follow given instructions and use feedback from previous projects to improve the new one.
- Recruit and train team members and also learn to share your ideas with the team.
- Get ideas from other team members to do better.
There are still a lot of duties and responsibilities given to you as a campaign job worker. Especially if you are a manager. All you just need to do is fulfill your duties and responsibilities to achieve and good and successful campaign result.
Campaign Jobs Work in the United States with visa Sponsorship
- Digital Marketing / Paid Search Manager (SEM / PPC) (open to Visa Sponsorship).
- Public Outreach Coordinator.
- Campaign Associate.
- Campaign Representative – Building Electrification.
- Senior Campaign Representative – Building Electrification.
- Political Field Coordinator (Temporary, Part-Time).
- Organizing Representative.
- Marketing Associate, Campaigns.
- Labor Leading on Climate Associate.
- Head of Content and Creative.
- Social Media Strategist – Remote.
- Content Marketing Specialist.
- Campaign Organizer (Temporary).
- Communication and Outreach Coordinator – Part-time and more.
READ MORE: Nurse Aide Jobs In the UK – Urgently Needed
How Much Does Campaign Jobs Work in the United States with visa Sponsorship Pay?
The average salary for a political campaign per year is about $41,000. So, if you are okay with the pay, you can go ahead and apply for any of the available jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship. To apply for the job, you should visit indeed.com, or any other job posting website to apply for the job. And work legally as a campaign jobs staff in the States.