What is BT Yahoo Email and how do I sign up for an account? In today’s article, we will be discussing BT Yahoo Email and everything you need to know about the email service. In the meantime, BT, which stands for British Multinational Telecommunications Service Company, is a UK-based company that deals in the supply of broadband, television subscription, sports, mobile, gaming, and other services. It was formerly trading under the name British Telecom before having its name changed to BT Group PLC. It was first formed in the year 1846. Over the years, BTinternet has grown to become one of the largest suppliers of telecommunication services for both corporate and government customers worldwide.
Aside from broadband, mobile, and television subscriptions, one of the most popular services offered by the company is BT Yahoo Email, which is otherwise known as BTinternet. BT Yahoo Mail is a web-based email service designed to enable all BT customers and users to manage and access their accounts without hassle. With a BT Yahoo email account, you can get important information and updates about your account directly from BT. In addition, users can send and receive emails, read and organize their emails, block spam messages, and more. Users can access their BT Yahoo account across their mobile and desktop applications at any time and on any day. Plus, you will get to enjoy a seamless email experience with www.BTinternet.com.
BT Yahoo Email App
To provide users with constant access to their email accounts on the go, BT Yahoo Email has a mobile app for Android and iOS users. The app is free to download from Google Play and the App Store. The BT Yahoo App has a simple and user-friendly interface, enabling users to navigate through their services with ease. You can download and install the app by following the steps and guidelines below.
- Open your Google Play or App Store.
- Click on the search engine and search for BT Email.
- Tap on the app icon from the options provided.
- Hit the Install or Get icon and the app will start downloading.
- Once downloaded, launch and open the app on your smartphone.
After downloading the BT internet Mobile App on your android or iOS device, you can proceed to create an account or sign in to your account via the application.
How to create a BT Yahoo Email Address
Creating a BT Yahoo Email address is easy and super fast but you will need BT ID to create an account with the platform. You don’t need to pay a dime before creating an account with the platform. Also, you can create up to 10 additional email addresses. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official BT.com website on your device.
- Sign in to “My BT” using your BT ID credentials.
- Once you have signed in to your account, tap on “Your Product”.
- Navigate down the page and click on Email.
- Then, select “Manage” from the options.
- Click on Create new email address.
- You will be asked to either choose or create your new email address and password.
- Create an email address @btinternet.com.
- Also, create a strong password.
Lastly, you’ll receive a confirmation mail and our email address will automatically be connected to your BT ID. You can always follow the above steps and guidelines to create an email address with BT Yahoo Mail.
BT Yahoo Mail Login
How do I access my BT Yahoo Mail account? If you have an account with Yahoo BT Mail, you can log in to your account using your correct login credentials. Your BT Yahoo Email sign in credentials include your User ID and Password. Below are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official sign in page of BT Yahoo Email online.
- Or open the mobile app on your device.
- Click the sign in icon on the homepage.
- Enter your BT Yahoo Email username.
- Also, enter your Password.
- Lastly, click on Sign in.
Your login information will be verified and you will be granted access to your account if your details are accurate. Noted; if you are signing in to your BT Yahoo Mail account using a public or shared computer, make sure to sign out of your account and don’t click on the keep me signed in icon on the sign in page.
How to Recover your BTinternet Sign in Password and Username
You can always recover your BT internet login username and password if you cannot log in to your account. Retrieving your username or password is easy and can be done by following the below steps and guidelines;
- Visit the official sign in page of Yahoo BT Mail.
- Click on ‘’ Forgotten Login details”.
- To recover your password, enter your BT username and follow the prompt.
- And to recover your email address, enter your BT Landline number and follow the prompt.
After successfully recovering your BT Yahoo Mail Username or Password, you can visit the Sign in page again and try signing in to your account.