Bookkeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship and no experience needed -Do you want to work as a bookkeeper in the USA with visa sponsorship? In the meantime, there are lots of bookkeeper vacancies available in the USA which pay upto $40,000 to $100,000 annually. As we all know that there are a lot of job opportunities in the USA which the bookkeeper job is among.
Being a foreigner seeking employment in bookkeeping in the US is difficult. However, if you meet all the requirements, you might be able to get one. A peculiar strategy used by foreigners to enter the American labor market is visa sponsorship.
Read More: Intermediate Project Assistant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
In order to ensure efficiency and accuracy, bookkeeping positions involve managing all of a company’s accounts and keeping track of all financial transactions. The American labor market is incredibly competitive. Therefore, only the top applicants are eligible for the position. To apply applicants must have the skills and requirements to be eligible for the position.
Bookkeeper jobs in USA Description
Meanwhile, managing all of a company’s accounts and accurately and completely recording all financial transactions are typical duties of bookkeeping positions. A bookkeeper’s responsibility is to keep track of all financial activities within an organization to ensure that all funds are properly accounted for and that all reports are current and accurate.
Also, the management of the company’s finances, including expenditures, the maintenance of financial records, and the preparation of tax returns and receipts, falls under the purview of bookkeepers. Additionally, they help the business in budget management and future expense planning.
Read More: Security Guard Jobs In the USA For Foreigners
Jobs as a Bookkeeper in Nashua, NH, Sponsored
Bookkeeper Positions in the USA with Sponsorship for Visas To maintain our financial records, which include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, we are looking for an experienced bookkeeper.
Basically, working closely with our accounting team, the bookkeeper’s job responsibilities include processing accounts payable and receivable, managing invoices and tax payments, creating and analyzing financial reports, and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
The ideal candidate for the job has a degree in finance and has experience using accounting software programs like FreshBooks, Kashoo, and KashFlow. Also, Bookkeepers are primarily in charge of keeping track of daily transactions, deposits, and income in a company’s general ledger. The professional, scientific, and technical services sector employs most bookkeepers.
Benefits of Bookkeeper Jobs in the USA With a Visa Sponsorship
Aside from getting a competitive salary, a Book Keeper in the United States can gain access to other amazing benefits. So, other benefits of a bookkeeper include;
- Detailed Documentation.
- Constantly abiding by the law.
- Planning is made simpler.
- Reporting immediately.
- Improved connections with investors and banks.
- improved tax forecasting
- Faster response times for businesses.
- accelerated financial analysis
Responsibilities of a Bookkeeper
- Keep track of daily financial transactions and finish posting.
- Examine the day book, suppliers ledger, customers ledger, and general ledger to ensure that transactions are recorded in the proper places
- Bring the books up to the point of trial balance
- Run a few quick checks on the posting procedure
- Finished tax forms
- Enter data, keep records, and produce financial reports and statements
- Payroll should be handled promptly, along with accounts payable and receivable processing
Other responsibilities of a bookkeeper in the USA that is being sponsored with their visa will be listed below.
- Accurately balance and maintain ledgers
- Match up invoices and purchase orders
- Organize bank deposits and routinely update management on financial performance
- Track office costs, add up, and enter cash receipts
- Pay invoices to vendors and keep tabs on your bank balances
- Create monthly financial reports that include balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and cash flow statements
- Prepare payroll, operating, and business taxes as well as quarterly and monthly tax returns
Read More: Server Jobs In the USA For Foreigners
Requirements And Qualifications
These are the certain criteria needed to be fulfilled before you can apply for the job. if all of these are not done correctly you will not be given the job.
- high level of precision and care for details
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- accounting, finance, or a related field as a bachelor’s degree
- high level of precision and care for details
- demonstrated aptitude for calculating, recording, and managing accounting data and financial records
How to Apply For the Bookkeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for the bookkeeper jobs in the USA is very easy and that is if you are able to fulfill the requirements you are asked for.
- Click the Apply Now button or the official link below.
- Find your preferred city or occupation.
- Repeat the eligibility check.
- Before submitting any documents or resumes, carefully review the details.
- After double-checking, all the information, attach the necessary documents and press submit
Once you have followed all of these steps that are listed above without leaving a step out. Your application will be reviewed and then approved.