A lot of people have never heard of Apple mail and I wonder why. Apple mail is mainly used by iPhone users to send and receive messages. Apple mail app is the next big thing because now all iPhone users can access, view, and manage mail from all their email accounts in one place. Also, you can catch up on email conveniently using the new mail privacy protection that prevents email senders from your account.
the iCloud email app is very much available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. And you can access your iCloud mail from the website, on a mobile phone, computer, and tablet. All you have to do is visit the official website which is icloud.com/mail on any of these devices.
Apple has begun to enhance its mac mail app and the app is usually updated frequently to give the customers amazing features. So for iOS 14 and iPad 14 users, Apple has introduced a new way to change the default mail app on your device. While the iOS 15 and iPad 15 bring new privacy features to protect your mail account.
What is the Apple Email App All About?
Just like I said earlier, the Apple mail app is one of the most commonly used email apps for iPhone. The app supports just any type of account you like to use. Just by using the app, it is easy to start new messages, it is fast to do tasks like archive, and you can delete, move to folders and also add photos to an email.
Is Apple Mail App Free?
Of course, the apple mail app is free for all iPhone users, and if you want to download the app to your device you have to go to your Apple store to start downloading. Apple email address is compatible with Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, IMAP accounts, Hotmail, GMX, Exchange, and AOL.
Features of the Best Email App for iPhone
Just in case you don’t know, the apple mail app offers lots of features to its customers for free of charge. This is why there are many apple email clients on the market today. However, iCloud mail has all the features you would expect in a standard email service. Let’s take a look at these features below.
- You can easily receive emails with just a click
- Writing and sending emails is now easy with the app
- You have easy access to the keyboard shortcuts
- Accessibility through IMAP or the website
- Organizing emails into folders
However, since iCloud mail is an Apple product, you will have to get an Apple device and then authorize the download of the mail app and create your iCloud email address.
How to Access My Apple Mail?
It is very easy to access your apple mail using the application. So if you have any issues logging into your email account just follow these steps below. But before that make sure your device is an iPhone or any Apple product.
- First, you have to visit the main website
- You will be taken to the login page
- When you get there, enter your Apple ID
- And enter your password also
- Then click Sign in
After that, you will be taken straight to your apple email to ensure you have downloaded iCloud for Windows to keep all your photos, videos, and documents on your PC. However, you can get the best email app for iPad when you visit the website.
Can I Access Apple Mail on my Android?
If you need to login into your iCloud mail to retrieve your contacts on Android you have to sync your iCloud account to an Android device. Follow these steps below to do so.
- Head over to the Apple ID page and click Sign in
- On the manage page, search for sign-in and security
- Click App-specific passwords, then generate an app-specific password
- After that, you will be asked to enter a description of the password
- Just click Create after that
- Then make a note of the password as you will need it later
- Then open Gmail and tap your email profile icon
- Scroll to Add another account
- Choose other than enter your iCloud email address and tap Next
After that just add the password you just created and click Next. It is that simple, Gmail will take it up from there then you will see your iCloud account in the Gmail app.