An American state bank is a financial institution that is being leased by a state that offers retail and commercial services to all its customers. The American state bank is also known as the First American National Bank. It was a reserved and important part of the economic development of Berwyn and is still associated with its Central European heritage. However, The American state bank is a historic bank building in Berwyn, Illinois, United States. Its reputation on its dedication to the financing of millions of loans to homes and apartments and assisting a lot of small businesses in need.
The American State bank is now officially a part of Equity Bank. They are a strong backer and champion of all the businesspersons, the family, the rancher, and the community. American state banking has 16 branches all across the city of Kansas and is one of the largest banks in Kansas. With an official merger with the Rose Hill Bank in July 2018, American State Bank Bancshares is now the holding company. It is geographically headquartered in Wichita, Kansas.
Is American State Bank A Good Bank?
On a scale of good reviews and ratings, American state bank has a total of 4.7 out of a total of 5 stars from the SmartAsset experts. An American state bank is an exclusive and reliable bank that would be ideal. It best option if you are looking for a smart bank with all the best features and benefits they can offer.
What Are The Features OF American State Banking ?
It’s only fair you would be curious to find out more about the standard bank known as the American State bank. Do you want to know what the American State banking can offer? Here are some of their best features:
- Lower cost
- An amazing set of outstanding trained staffs
- Secure online banking procedures
- The best customer service
- Cool and amazing credit card rewards
- Enticing Interest rates
- Mobile banking features
- No extra charges and low fees
- Dedication and commitment to delivering their best services to their customers
- Great bonus offers
How Do I Sign Up For American State Online Banking?
The American state bank has been in operation since the year 1979 and aided in assisting individual and business clients. There is a lot you can do if you sign up for an American state online bank such as checking balances, viewing transactions, transfer money between other American state banks and other banks. Here’s how to set up an American State online banking:
- Visit their website at https://www.americanstatebank.com
- Select the kind of account you would like to open under the options ‘Type of account’ and decide if you want the savings, certificate of deposit, or Loan.
- Input your account number
- Enter your social security number
- Next, you enter your email address
- Then you confirm your email address
- Next, you click the button Enroll
If given any other instructions, you simply follow their directions and proceed to open your selected choice of account.