Is Alaska Airline Credit Card worth it or what credit score do you need for an Alaska Airline Card? On the contrary, Travel credit cards are also part of the most used credit cards in the world and this Alaska Credit Card is one of the most popular travel credit cards. However, the Alaska Airline Credit Card is a visa credit that rewards cardholders with miles and massive cashback whenever they make use of their card for purchases.
Furthermore, this Alaska Air Credit Card is created by the Bank of America. Meanwhile, the Bank of America is an online banking that lets you have access to a lot of banking features which includes Personal banking, busines banking, savings account, checking account, loan and a lot more. Also, one of the most interesting part of this Alaska Visa Credit Card is that it has a low rate annual of $75.
Alaska Airline Credit Card Benefits
However, while you have this Alaska Airline Visa Credit Card, there are some amazing benefits you will enjoy. Meanwhile, always not that, the more you make use of your Alaska Airline Card is the more you will enjoy the benefits that come along with it. Meanwhile, the benefits that come with this Alaska Airline Credit Card are:
- You will earn 50,000 bonus miles with Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare after you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first three months of account opening.
- You stand a chance to earn another companion fare every year on your account anniversary on an Alaska flight booked on alaskaair.com and it has no blackout dates.
- There is a chance for you to earn 3 miles for every 1 dollar you send on Alaska Airlines purchases.
- You also get the chance to earn 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else.
- This Alaska Airline Card has no Transfer or Purchase Intro APR.
- This card does not charge any annual transaction fee.
- Enjoy free checked bags on Alaska flights for you and up to six other passengers at the same reservation.
- You also have the chance to redeem your miles with no blackout dates on any Alaska Airlines flight.
However, the most interesting part of the Bank of America Alaska Airline Credit Card is that. You get to enjoy 50% off day passes at the Alaska lounge. Plus, 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases whenever you make payment with your Alaska Card. These are the benefits that come with the Alaska Airline Card respectively.
Alaska Airline Card Application
However, if you have a bad or fair credit you can’t apply for this Alaska Airline Bank of America Card application. In other words, the credit score required for this Bank of America Alaska Airline Card application is either excellent or Good credit. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to apply for the Alaska Air Visa Card will be listed below:
- Launch your device browser
- Go to the Bank of America Arline Visa Alaska Airline Card application page
- Then you will be asked to enter your personal details like your first name, last name, and suffix
- Enter your address details and social security number
- Enter your mobile number, email address, and date of birth
- Then enter your annual income, source of annual income, and everything about your financial details.
- Add an authorized user to your Alaska Airline Card account if you have one
Then read the terms and conditions of the Bank of America Alaska Credit Card and agree to it. After agreeing to it, then scroll down and click on the continue button. In other to proceed further with your Alaska Airline Credit Card application. That’s not all for the Alaska Airline Card application, but with a few more steps, you will be done with the Alaska Air Card application respectively.