Agreeably at times, we might want to work with documents and we would be required to make use of a PDF reader to be able to read them. However, there are so many PDF readers available on the internet. But their one which you should try out without hesitating. It is however available through an app for any device you want to install it on. Adobe Reader is also known as adobe acrobat stands out to be the most trusted PDF viewer. So far according to reports, the app is said to have over 630 million installs. With an acrobat reader, you can share your files online, read files anywhere and anytime, and also make edits to files to correct mistakes.
Furthermore, there are additional premium services that acrobat reader renders but can only be gotten with a paid subscription. Therefore, subscribe to adobe acrobat to get a pdf editor by which you can edit text and images and also get access to all hidden adobe reader dc features. Although, the premium plan offers you a 7-day free trial. Also, with an acrobat reader, you need not worry about managing your documents for your office. As it offers you the privilege to view, annotate, fill, sign and also share them with others.
Features of Adobe Reader
The main function of adobe acrobat reader is that you can create, edit and view pdf documents. But despite that, it still isn’t just a simple app. It also entitles users to certain unique features. These features are so many bringing together the features of the app on your mobile device and also your desktop device. However, some of these features include;
- View an annotate pdf.
- Get a link to be able to share files.
- Read easier using liquid mode to outline for a faster navigation.
- Connect to Google drive.
- Work with documents through scans.
- Subscribe for even more and better pdf power.
- You can protect your pdf by adding passwords.
- Shrink pdf files which helps to reduce the size.
- E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
- Share files for others to view and comment.
- Convert web pages into pdf with either the subscription or free trial.
These features of the adobe reader dc can be enjoyed today. All you just need to do is process the acrobat reader download and start enjoying a free and trusted pdf reader. There’s nothing to worry about as it is compatible with your device and is not device selecting.
Adobe Reader Download
You can process Adobe reader downloads for all devices which includes desktop and mobile devices. For your mobile device, the adobe acrobat reader app is available on either the google play store or apple store depending on the device you possess. And is also available on the adobe reader website. While for desktop devices, the app is available on your desktop device app store and the website. therefore, choose where you would love to get your own Acrobat reader dc from with these steps listed below;
Acrobat Reader Download (Mobile App Store)
- Open your mobile device app store.
- Locate the adobe reader app using the search engine.
- Click on the app.
- Tap on the “install or get” button to start download.
Adobe Reader Download (Desktop App Store)
- Open your desktop (windows, mac or Linux) app store.
- Locate the app with the use of the store’s search engine.
- Click on the app from the result.
- Tap on the “Get” button.
- After download, install the app.
Acrobat Reader Download (Website)
- Visit the adobe reader website @ https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Choose which you want to download.
- Click on it.
- Download would begin automatically.
The file on the adobe reader dc website is for all devices. This means you can download by clicking on the buttons of anyone you want to process its download using any device of your choice. But note that there’s a big difference between the two. The first is the ordinary adobe reader doesn’t give you access to all the features and you do not need a subscription to access it. While the second which is the acrobat pro trial is requires you to subscribe to gain access to all of its features. But still offers you a 7-day free trial which you can try out before subscribing.