Many times, we might want to work with documents and we would have to make use of a PDF reader to be able to read them. However, there are so many PDF readers available on the internet. But, amongst the tons of PDF reader applications available, there is one that stands out which is Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader also known as adobe acrobat stands out to be the most trusted PDF viewer. So far according to reports, the app is said to have over 630 million installs. With an Adobe Acrobat reader, you can view and print PDFs, read PDFs, share PDFs, and more.
In addition, Adobe Reader is available for free and you can download the app from your Google playstore or Appstore. Meanwhile, Adobe Acrobat has exclusive features and works efficiently. You can get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app to view all your PDFs, store files online and read documents. Also, if you want to get the most out of the PDF app, you can get an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro paid subscription to enjoy more exclusive features that are not in the free reader app.
Furthermore, there are additional premium services that acrobat reader renders but can only be gotten with a paid subscription. Therefore, subscribe to adobe acrobat to get a pdf editor in which you can edit text and also get access to all adobe dc features. Although, the premium plan offers you a 7-day free trial. Also, with an acrobat reader, you need not worry about managing your documents for your office. As it offers you the privilege to view, annotate, fill, sign and also share them with others.
Features of Adobe Reader
The main function of adobe acrobat reader is that you can create, edit and view pdf documents. But despite that, it still isn’t just a simple app. It also entitles users to certain unique features. These features help to make you get better performance on the app.
- Get a link to be able to share files.
- Read easier using the liquid mode to outline for faster navigation.
- Connect to Google drive.
- Work with documents through scans.
- Subscribe for even more and better pdf power.
- You can protect your pdf by adding passwords.
- Shrink pdf files which help to reduce the size.
- E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
- Share files for others to view and comment on.
- Convert web pages into pdf with either the subscription or free trial.
You can enjoy all the above-listed features. All you need to do is process the acrobat reader download and start enjoying a free and trusted pdf reader. There’s nothing to worry about as it is compatible with your device and is not device selecting.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download
You can process Adobe reader downloads for all devices which includes desktop and mobile devices. The Acrobat Reader app is available on the google playstore or AppStore depending on your device. The app is also available on the official website. While for desktop devices, the app is available on your desktop device app store and the website. Therefore, choose where you would love to get your own Acrobat Reader DC from with these steps listed below;
Download Acrobat Reader for Android and iPhone
- Open your mobile Playstore or Appstore.
- Using the search bar, search on Adobe Reader.
- Once you have found the App.
- Tap on Install or Get it.
- Lastly, the download will begin.
Adobe Reader Download (Desktop App Store)
- Open your desktop (windows, mac app store.
- Locate the app with the use of the store’s search engine.
- Click on the app from the result.
- Tap on the “Get” button.
- Lastly, the download will start.
Acrobat Reader Download (Website)
- Ensure you have an internet connection.
- Visit the adobe reader website www.get.adobe.com/reader/.
- On the website, you have the option to choose which of the Acrobat Reader DC you want to download.
- Click on Download Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- The download would begin automatically.
Finally, your download will begin. Once the download is complete, you will have to install the application for your Windows or macOS device. Also. keep in mind that there is a difference between the two applications on the site. The first is the adobe-reader, it gives you access to all the features and you don’t need a subscription to access it. While the acrobat pro trial requires you to subscribe to gain access to all of its features. But still offers you a 7-day free trial which you can try out before subscribing.