Psp is a portable version of PlayStation. It is a hand game console that is easily moved around and dosent requires addition support of TV and game pad. It is an all in one game console produced by Sony. The name psp stands for PlayStation Portable and has similar games to PlayStation 2. With high end graphics and a viewing screen.
Games on psp usually comes in a disc called UMD (Universal Media Disc). User can also convert games and copy them in memory card so as to be able to play them with using the UMD disc. PlayStation Portable games sort on memory card are always in .iso file format. They are usually large in size. Sorting psp games on memory cards makes it very easy and less expensive. You can share games with friends you don’t need to worried about UMD getting bad and you can also download game from the internet.
As a result of technology advancement the new mobile device call android device is one of the best sellers in today’s mobile world. This device runs on android OS which is very flexible and it is rated as the smartest of all mobile device, That support high graphic resolution. with android device you can play PlayStation Portable games using emulator. It is very easy all you need is an android device with high memory space.
How to Install and Play Psp Games on Android Device
Have you tried playing psp games on your android phone. to play psp game on your android phone you need an Emulator call PPSSPP. This emulator enable psp games to work on any android device. PPSSPP is available on Google play store to get started.
- Go to Google play store at the search bar enter the keyword PPSSPP and hit the enter button.
- Click on PPSSPP emulator from the search result and click install to start downloading.
- After downloading PPSSPP emulator. Run the emulator by clicking on the icon.
- Here if you don’t have any psp game on you mobile device you can download game from www.pspshare.org
- Copy the games to a particular folder you can give it name psp games or you can copy them to the psp folder.
- Run PPSSPP and browse for the game file you downloaded and click on it to start the game.
How to Download and install PSP Games from pspshare.org
- On your PC open any browser and enter the url www. pspshare.org in the address bar.
- Search for the game you want to download using search bar.
- Scroll down and click on continue reading. Click any of the download link in the next window to download the game.
- Scroll down to where you see free user and click on show speed download.
- Enter the code shown in the box to start download.
- After successful download extract the game and copy it to you android device.
You can also configure PPSSPP setting to be able to use the onscreen pad very well. This games are also same game that works on psp its also same graphics to PlayStation.